London commercial and headshot photographer Simon Callaghan is widely regarded as one of the best commercial photographers in London and is available for bespoke one to one training for commercial photography and headshot photography in his London studio. If you see the quality of Simon’s work you will understand why he is in demand for commercial photoshoots in the capital, covering all types of commercial photography from headshots and boardroom shots to product photography, advertising campaigns and even beautifully crafted hotel interior photography.
Simon has a varied client base and is as comfortable photographing interior and exterior architecture as he is working with models for an advertising campaign in his London photographic studio. If you are looking to learn the art and business of commercial photography then a one to one commercial photography training session with Simon Callaghan Photography will set you on the right path.
Penn Road Studios are commercial photographers in Buckinghamshire and offer professional headshots and commercial photography as well as product and creative photography in London.
Are you looking for the best personal brand photography course? we would recommend you take a look at Gillian Devine personal brand photography. training. If the idea of being a successful personal branding photographer and being paid to travel the world photographing in exotic locations sounds like your dream job then enrol on the Personal Brand Photography course now!
How to become a brand photographer
On this course, you will learn how to become a brand photographer
- How to find the best light
- How best to pose people for brand photography
- Creating a personal brand photography questionnaire
- Creating your own personal brand photography contract
- How to set personal brand photography pricing
- How to shoot personal brand photography on location or overseas
The Business of Branding Photography
This course is for you if you are new to photography or even if you already have an existing photography business and want to move into a personal branding business.
- Website & Copy – How to appeal to and attract your dream clients.
- SEO – How to optimise your website so your personal branding website is found.
- Systems & Tools – my complete personal branding routine from client onboarding right up to deliverables.
- Package & Pricing – how to create packages for personal branding photography clients.
- Marketing your Personal Branding Business.
- How to Find Clients – and help them find you.
Personal Brand Photography Training
How do you become a personal brand photographer?
Gillian’s Personal Brand photography training course is designed to teach you all you need to know about running a successful brand photography business. Personal branding photography is one of the fastest-growing areas of photography. Entrepreneurs and small business owners need a regular supply of high-quality photography for their website and social media marketing.
Who needs personal branding photography?
Many independent or small business owners need images to market their own services or products and want to show their lifestyle and personality to add a personal aspect to their business. the types of business that may need your personal branding photography include, personal trainers and fitness models, business consultants, life coaches, food bloggers, social media influencers, musicians and authors. Almost any entrepreneur can benefit from a personal branding shoot with a professional photographer.
For your free guide to £6k months visit https://gilliandevine.com
Are you a professional photographer struggling to get your business found on Google’s results pages? Cinnamon Creative London SEO agency is now offering a one-day intensive SEO for photographers course, or for those of you who are time poor they can manage your SEO for you and get you ranking on the first page of Google for terms such as commercial photographer London, wedding photographer London or any type of phtogora[hy in your local area. With their intensive SEO course for photographers, they teach you.
- H1 and H2 titles and how to use them to maximise your on-page SEO
- on-page content, how to structure your on-page content and what to write about
- Keyword research, what people are really searching for when they are looking for a photographer
- Blog posts, how to structure your blog posts and how to rank for multiple search terms from one post
- Internal linking, the power of internal links and how to use them wisely
- External linking, how to get high-quality photography-related links that will boost your rankings
- How to show expertise, Authority and trust in your photography brand through your website and online presence
If you are a photographer looking to get to page one of Google for your photography website get in touch with Cinnamon Creative and enrol in their SEO for photographers course in 2020
Sally hosts her popular wedding photography courses in Derbyshire twice a year. She is one of the North East’s most sought after wedding photographers and those who have attended her wedding photography course have nothing but great things to say about her approach to teaching documentary wedding photography. Based in Derbyshire she photographs weddings in Manchester, Liverpool and the surrounding areas.
If you would like to sign up for a Sally Shaw wedding photography course then get in touch with her to find out her upcoming dates and availability.